Monday 21 April 2014

Hello everyone! :)

I am Harika, an Engineer, a Stargazer, a history-buff, a decent Sketcher, a happy Camera-owner, classical music lover, an Ilustrator, a (wanna be) Violinist, a fancy writer, a Bibliophile, a Car-lover, a Movie enthusiast, a Gourmet and the list goes on :D

I belong to a nawabi city with a history that reads like a love story and a past that sounds like a fairy tale. :)

I have some mad, inexplicable passion towards history, historic monuments, and historical tales. :D When I'm not talking to the Buddha(Hussainsagar) or roaming around the house irritating my mom, I drive to meet an old monument or an explicit piece of history - alive even today. I love stories and every brick and stone in my city tells tales about its existence.

This space is a celebration of a little girl's never ending escapades and a tribute to a city that serendipituously surprises her with its innumerable stories. :)





2 comments: